Anyway. I have been nothing short of appalled by the shocking lack of fashion sense/hair maintenance that has been rampant this season. One of my funniest and kindred spirited of friends, Micci Sorensen (who has THE MOST ADORABLE BABY IN THE WESTERN WORLD...AND PROBABLY THE EASTERN ONE TOO) has publicly taken a stand against Ali's sad lack of grooming and I proudly join her. Behold the following pictorial...
I have nothing against the loose-fitting, plaid shirt on a casual day around the house, maybe a short trip to the grocery. But every episode is inappropriate and slouchy. Unacceptably so. A cute face will only get you so far.

This photo illustrates one of the more egregious episodes of poor fashion. The shirt is fine, on it's own, and the hair on this particular day was above average. But the micro-mini skirt with sparkly beads is over the top, exascerbated by the matching of the shirt to said beads.

I cannot and will not EVER get on the Ray Ban bandwagon. Let's let the 80's rest in peace, why don't we? But I will throw out a nod to Ali's excellent looking abs, illustrated below. Let it never be said that I don't give credit where credit is due.

Someone should be strung up by the street lamp for allowing this image leak out in the world. A little dishevelment is understandable when one is in the depths of despair, I'm willing to give her that. Except that her hair looks like this all the time.
So there you have it. I admit to my addiction and have taken the first step in dealing with it by making this public acknowledgment. And just so you know, I have no intention of quitting any time soon. But for the love of Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Someone take those ill-fitting shirts away, once and for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment