Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1 Deserves a Blog Post, Don't You Think?

I love Fall.  I love cool weather, crisp air, warm sweaters and hot drinks.  Which is why September 1 is always an excellent day, my very favorite on the calendar.  September 1 is the start of something wonderful.  

This year, September 1 has a few added perks.  
1.  September 1 is only two days from September 3, which is a super exciting day this year because Gordon and I are traveling to St. Louis to see two Cardinals games.  This was Gordon's super-dee-duper birthday present this year from the Best Wife In The Entire Universe (me).  He has always wanted to go to St. Louis, and I am so excited!  

2.  A surprise bonus is that my boss is out of the office for the rest of the week.  I can take a break from treading on pins and needles, egg shells and broken glass (all at once) and breathe easy in the workplace for the first time in about three weeks.  Yeah.  It's that bad.  But let's not waste time on that.  Moving on...

3.   Finally, Mother Nature has given us a reprieve from the heat today, most likely in honor of September 1.  The forecast calls for a high temp. of only 84 degrees today.  That's about a 15 degree break from the normal 98 million degrees that Utah summers usually average.  Glorious!

So anyway.  Loves to you all, and happy Fall wishes.  Here's hoping that today ends as well as it has begun!






No comments:

Post a Comment