Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And now for a blog about Snuggies...

I might be a little behind the times, I realize, because I am just now jumping on the Snuggie bandwagon. But you know, prior to this moment, I didn't realize that they have

SNUGGIES FOR DOGS.

Yes, you read right. They have snuggies for dogs. AND THEY CAN MATCH THE PEOPLE MOM'S SNUGGIE. Well, Snuggie People, you had me at hello.

My friend McKenzie and I have hatched up a great plan. We plan to wear Snuggies to the office for Halloween. Neither of us are very much into the whole Halloween scene, but we are going to make an exception. And as a very special bonus, we are going to get the special Book Light that comes with our twin snuggie order. We are not just going to stop at Snuggies, don't you worry about that. We have made plans to accessorize. Personally, I plan to sleep in my Snuggie the night before, wear foam rollers in my hair and just get out of bed and head to work. I plan to look sufficiently rumpled. McKenzie is going to wear her Snuggie and walk around with knitting needles and a half-finished afghan for the day. She might also tattoo the words "SNUG LIFE" on her knuckles.

Now McKenzie and I have historically been less than stellar about following through with our plans. It took us about two months to actually complete a Girls Day Out Movie. But we have like six weeks to plan this Snuggie Extravaganza, so I have faith in us. Stay tuned for photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment