Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Blog About All The Things I Want to Blog About

I'm clearly experiencing Blog Withdrawal. My mind is rushing with important matters that must be delved into further. Here is a small list of upcoming issues:

1. Is it, in fact, possible to overdose on Halls Defense Cherry Cough Drops? I sense a serious dependency developing, and I'm not even sick any more!

2. Christmas Music....and why hasn't anyone written any new songs? Today is December 3 and I've about had my fill of "Silver Bells". This coming from a Christmas Music Addict.

3. On a related note, a review of my favorite Christmas songs
a. Baby It's Cold Outside
b. Go Tell It On The Mountain
c. Some Children See Him
More thought is required on this subject.

4. I already ranted about the "Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays" issue...but I have more to say. Plus, I'm not pleased with my original blog. Revision is in order.

5. Snelling Staffing Services. What do they do, precisely? And are they really planning to run out on their office lease? I heard rumors of this through the paper thin walls that separate our offices. And who in their non-mentally-challenged mind would let those two chippies run their business? There's a novel to be written on this particular subject. Stay tuned.

6. Let's have a cooperative discussion about exactly how crazy I am to adopt a second dog, bring my grand total of pets to 7?????!!!!!!! I wonder if there is a 12-Step program for such a condition. I shake my head at myself, but you look into little Willoughby the Dog's eyes and tell me you could send him off to live with someone else.

7. Exactly how rude of me was it to refuse to let a group-mate borrow my pen to write her name on a paper that she had contributed nothing to? I know, I know. This is like a continuation of my Group Work Blog. School is full of aggravation to me.

8. Christmas Ornaments for 2008. I like to do a new theme of ornaments to add to our collection every year, something that reminds us of that particular year's happenings. Last year, darling little circus characters from Pottery Barn (because they were on sale and OH SO CUTE.) This year, I'm considering origami cranes on cutely patterned paper. Hmm.

9. The actual necessity of a Draper Temple Call Center, and why exactly someone taped pictures of the temple all over the office. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knockin' the Temple. But why do they need a call center? Is this to address the questions people have about the upcoming Open House? Why do people ask when they call a Temple Hotline? Do they ask questions about the decor? Perhaps they ask general questions about Mormon-ness? Although....perhaps I've answered my own question. I'll call the hotline for an answer.

10. I've run out of pressing questions. More will come.

1 comment:

  1. Bethany, Where exactly is the Snelling Staffing office you speak about? What state are you in? There are 150+ Snelling Staffing locations and 100+ of them are owned and managed by individual Business owners. There are a few owners manager that are "chippies" as you call them, but for the most part Snelling is a very classy and professional business. Sorry your neighboring bussiness associates have put this negative thought in your mind. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete