Friday, November 6, 2009

Okay. Let the Mindless Drivel Resume...

I keep nagging myself to write another blog...I'm not nearly so despondent as I was at the writing of my last entry. Problem is, I'm in a bit of a creative drought. I can't really think of anything particularly interesting to say...

Huh. Yeah. Nothing.

I guess I could tell you about my new favorite TV show, called Three Sheets on the Fine Living Channel. It's funny.

I guess I could inform you, if you don't already know, that Starbucks is now serving warm and delicious beverages in the Christmas red cups. That always makes me happy. So that's good.

I guess I could tell you that the painting of our house continues...most every weekends finds us procrastinating until 4 p.m. on Sunday and then scrambling to finish the project around 10:30 p.m. So we're making progress there. Yeah.

I guess I could also tell you that it's Sampson O'Neil's 1 Year Anniversary of the Day He Became An O'Neil. He seems pretty happy...I mean, who wouldn't be? He eats People Food every day, has fourteen different beds, gets to go camping and has an endless supply of birds to chase in the backyard. Yay.

So that about sums it up. Work is boring. Home is peaceful. And really, what else is there? Yup. We're deliciously boring. And never have I been so relieved to report boredom in my whole entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment