Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Few Interesting Words To Sprinkle Into Everyday Convos...

Natch: a snappy abreviation of "naturally"; generally used in conversation to mean "obviously", "naturally" or "clearly".

MIRF: "Mom I'd Run From", as opposed to MILF "...."...well, never mind. You probably know that one. Used in common conversation to refer to Britney Spears and this crazy girl I know named Amy. Definitely a MIRF.

textrovert: "one who feels an increased sense of bravery via texting, as opposed to in person". Used to describe me, who can type up a storm of creative insults. But when it comes right down to it, I'm a timid little violet.

Deja Moo: the feeling that you have heard this bull before.

Presponse: To respond to a question before it is finished, often confusing the asker.
Wendy: So are you avail-
Jimmy: No. (Presponse)
Wendy: -ible Monday? (silence)
Wendy: Are you?

manicorn: a mythical male creature who is successful (read: pursuing his passion and can pay his electric bills/rent), funny, chivalrous, masculine (read: not chauvinistic) and adventurous. Sorry, ladies, I snatched up the last manicorn...

1 comment:

  1. these are totally hilarious. Way to stay classy Bethany!

    ReplyDelete